3 YEAR PLAN:
- Beta, this means things may break, stuff may be incomplete and we’re finding our way so please don’t hate us if something goes wrong…
- Free 1st year membership because were in beta
- Set up
- Grow numbers,
- Build up awareness and credibility.
- Develop community within SEM (meetups and conferences).
- Place ourselves as the biggest trade organization for SEM in the UK & Europe
- Be the ‘go to’ people for comment on the SEM industry in the UK & Europe
- Out of Beta.
- Start charging membership fees – possibly these:
- Corporate Membership – €50
- Individual Membership – €25
- Student Membership – €5
- Associate Individual Membership – €15
- Associate Corporate Membership – €35
- Build value to members – target is at least 3 times the value of the membership cost in freebies etc
- Build on membership numbers.
- Become de facto voice of the search marketing industry.
- Push for standards,
- build up professional knowledge centre.
- Offer training.
- Help seed and grow other European chapters of SEMTA
- Focus and build a long term, successful and sustainable SEM trade organization for Europe
Site to do’s
- 29 10 14 – Add a badge system to the site
- 29 10 14 – Have a members directory
- 29 10 14 – Have a member page for the badge to resolve to
- 29 10 14 – Ticketing system for site changes, member ideas etc. possibly like this
- Set up a wiki within wordpress for consultation documents and anything where members should contribute